臭名卓著的阴谋论自媒体 - 路德访谈 - 种族主义分子和原教旨主义者
臭名卓著的阴谋论自媒体 - 路德访谈 - 种族主义分子或xx功的支持者
- 路德在Google Youtube上长篇累牍宣扬新冠阴谋论，肆无忌惮对总统参选人和家族人员侮辱、抹黑、诽谤，肆意制造、传播虚假信息，旨在为自己的私利扰乱美国大选。
Following several erroneous statements that have been published in digital and social media, Scytl would like to clarify the following:
- The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US, by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.
- We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US
- We do not provide voting machines in the US
- We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.
- We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt
- The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else
- We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him
- We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra
- We have no ties with Russia either
For the US General Election, Scytl provided 4 products and services to city, county, and state clients across the United States. Each of these products and services provide information created and approved by each individual client, to voters or temporary election workers.
- Election Night Reporting (ENR): ENR is a platform that provides visual representation of votes that have been tabulated by local elections officials. ENR allows elections offices to provide real-time election results to citizens in a multi-lingual, mobile friendly platform. On Election Night, each election office tabulates the vote using their tabulation vendor’s physical machines and uploads those results to Scytl’s ENR. All Scytl ENR servers being used for the US elections are physically located in the United States. Scytl does NOT tabulate, tally or count any votes.
- Online Election Worker Training: Scytl works with elections offices to take their already-created training content and puts it into an online learning management system, increasing information retention, consistency, and the ability to track / report on trainee progress. All of the content for this training is provided and fully approved by each individual client.
- Online Voter Education: Our Voter Education Platform is a tool used to create a website for election officials to provide important election information before, during, and after an election. This tool allows voters to look-up where they can vote, the available voting methods, any ID or other requirements needed in order to vote, register to vote, view their sample ballot, and more. All content on these websites is provided and approved by each individual client.
- Electronic Ballot Delivery (eBD): Is a platform that allows state election offices to securely deliver ballots to UOCAVA and absentee voters. Each state has different laws and regulations regarding who can request their ballot through this system, and how that ballot can be returned. All servers being used for eBD for the US elections are physically located in the United States. What eBD does NOT do:
- Allow voters to vote online
- Tabulate, tally, or count votes
多次声称美国大选结果出现舞弊的律师鲍尔（Sidney Powell），遭川普团队切割，川普的私人律师、前纽约市长朱利安尼（Rudy Giuliani）发表声明表示，鲍尔不是川普法律团队的成员，引发讨论，传出川普认为鲍尔言论过于「奇葩」（outlandish），会模糊其他法律战焦点。